Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
Get in on the news while the news is hot. Recent legislation, statewide court issues, current trends for legal professionals, news on the economy, articles by local judges and lawyers, and much more…
October 2015 (online-only edition)
view online or download [1 MB]
- Starting Your Startup on the Right Foot
- Kent Parr
- LLC vs. S-corporation: Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe - Jonathan C. Watts
- The Ever-changing World of California Franchise Law - Dominic Signorotti
- The Americans with Disabilities Act: Common Myths that Could Hurt Businesses
- Steven T. Knuppel
- M&A: How to Assist Your Client in Maximizing the Opportunity - Chris Covington
- Succession/Exit Planning for Family-owned and Other Closely Held Businesses - Roger Brothers
- The Looting of California: Bankers, Corruption and Theft - William Mero
- Inside: Guest Editor's Column, October 2015 - Roger Brothers
- Ethics Corner: Who is My Client? - Carol M. Langford
News & Updates:
- Get to Know Your Family Law Judges [photos]
- Register Today for the 2015 MCLE Spectacular
- Welcome to Our Newest Members
- Pro Bono Focus: Referral Panel for Artists - Samantha Sepehr
Visit www.contracostalawyer.org, our award-winning online magazine. The Contra Costa Lawyer online magazine gives you access to current and past articles, multi-media features, including video interviews and event photos, as well as Self-Study MCLE tests and classified ads.
The Contra Costa Lawyer online magazine is published monthly, six times per year as an online companion to the bi-monthly print magazine, and six times as a stand-alone publication.
Advertise with us! By advertising with the Contra Costa County Bar Association, your message reaches a high-profile, targeted audience of legal professionals in Contra Costa County. The CCCBA reflects the best of the profession, with more than 1,800 active members.
Download our 2015 Advertising Kit to review placement opportunities in print and online and rate sheets. CCCBA Members receive special advertising rates - please download our 2015 CCCBA Member Advertising Kit for details. We have advertising packages for every budget!
Increase your visibility with the Contra Costa Lawyer!
We invite you to take the opportunity to get your articles published. Please review our 2015 Editorial Calendar and Publishing Guidelines for upcoming themes and deadlines. If you think of a timely, interesting article - write it and send it to us! Contact us with your story idea or article - We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in guest-editing an issue of the Contra Costa Lawyer? Review our guidelines and guest-editing responsibilities:
Guest Editor's Guide for Print Editions of the Contra Costa Lawyer
Guest Editor's Guide for Online Editions of the Contra Costa Lawyer