Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
Get in on the news while the news is hot. Recent legislation, statewide court issues, current trends for legal professionals, news on the economy, articles by local judges and lawyers, and much more…
- You Bet, #I'mWithHer, Jerome Pandell
- A Bernie Sanders Supporter Asks, Now What?, Jeremy Forsyth
- Why I'm Voting Trump/Pence, David J. Chapman
- Freedom, Paul Schroeder
- Thinking About Running for Office?, Courtney Masella-O'Brien
- The Limits of Public Comment on Proposed Ballot Initiatives, Matt J. Malone
- Employers: Get Prepared for Time-Off Requests for Election Day, James Wu
- Pro Bono: Help Ensure the Integrity of Our Elections, Ellen Swensen
- Pro Bono Expo
- BAR FUND BENEFIT
- MCLE Spectacular
- Welcome New Members
- TV Review: Ray Donovan
- Inga Miller
- NFL Police Reports- Marcus Brown
- Restaurant Review: Broderick Roadhouse - Suzanne Boucher
- TV Review: Better Call Saul
- Nick Casper
- Race & Ethics Essay - Mary Grace Guzman
- London Inn of Court Adventure - Scott & Lisa Reep
- New Website for the Courts, Heather L. Pettit
- Inside: Guest Editor's Column, Aug 2016 - David Pearson
- President's Message: August 2016 - Elva Harding
- Building a Practice, the 20/10/5 Rule, Alay Yajnik
- Celebrity Apprentice Replaces Trump with the Governator, Carole Lucido
- All Sections Summer Mixer [photos]
- Coffee Talk: Summer Binge Watching
- UNCORKED! Fund Raiser for Contra Costa Solano Food Bank
August 2016 (online edition)
view online or download [5.5 MB]
News & Updates:
Visit www.contracostalawyer.org, our award-winning online magazine. The Contra Costa Lawyer online magazine gives you access to current and past articles, multi-media features, including video interviews and event photos, as well as Self-Study MCLE tests and classified ads.
The Contra Costa Lawyer online magazine is published monthly, six times per year as an online companion to the bi-monthly print magazine, and six times as a stand-alone publication.
Advertise with us! By advertising with the Contra Costa County Bar Association, your message reaches a high-profile, targeted audience of legal professionals in Contra Costa County. The CCCBA reflects the best of the profession, with more than 1,800 active members.
View our 2016 Advertising Kit to review placement opportunities in print and online and rate sheets. CCCBA members receive special advertising rates; please view our 2016 CCCBA Member Advertising Kit for details. We have advertising packages for every budget! We also offer advertising in our Membership and Reference Directory. View our Directory Advertising Kit for more information.
Increase your visibility with the Contra Costa Lawyer!
We invite you to take the opportunity to get your articles published. Please review our 2016 Editorial Calendar and Publishing Guidelines for upcoming themes and deadlines. If you think of a timely, interesting article, write it and send it to us! Contact us with your story idea or article. We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in guest editing an issue of the Contra Costa Lawyer? Review our guidelines and guest editing responsibilities:
Guest Editor's Guide for Print Editions of the Contra Costa Lawyer
Guest Editor's Guide for Online Editions of the Contra Costa Lawyer