Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
Get in on the news while the news is hot. Recent legislation, statewide court issues, current trends for legal professionals, news on the economy, articles by local judges and lawyers, and much more…
February 2016 (online-only edition)
view online or download [1 MB]
- IT Security of the Law Office
- David Jordan
- Surprising Traps of Social Media in the Workplace
- James Y. Wu
- Telephonic Appearances and Your Practice - Konstantine Demiris
- Smartphones and the Police: Riley v. California
- Owen Rooney
- Effective Uses of Social Media in Family Law - Suzanne Boucher
- Getting the Most from Your Online Legal Advertising - Ken Matejka
- Inside: Guest Editor's Column, February 2016 - David Pearson
- President's Message: Health, Happiness and ... Technology? - Elva Harding
- Bar Soap, February 2016 - Matt Guichard
- Ethics Corner: Ethics and Your Online Presence - Carol M. Langford
Visit www.contracostalawyer.org, our award-winning online magazine. The Contra Costa Lawyer online magazine gives you access to current and past articles, multi-media features, including video interviews and event photos, as well as Self-Study MCLE tests and classified ads.
The Contra Costa Lawyer online magazine is published monthly, six times per year as an online companion to the bi-monthly print magazine, and six times as a stand-alone publication.
Advertise with us! By advertising with the Contra Costa County Bar Association, your message reaches a high-profile, targeted audience of legal professionals in Contra Costa County. The CCCBA reflects the best of the profession, with more than 1,800 active members.
View our 2016 Advertising Kit to review placement opportunities in print and online and rate sheets. CCCBA members receive special advertising rates; please view our 2016 CCCBA Member Advertising Kit for details. We have advertising packages for every budget! We also offer advertising in our Membership and Reference Directory. View our Directory Advertising Kit for more information.
Increase your visibility with the Contra Costa Lawyer!
We invite you to take the opportunity to get your articles published. Please review our 2016 Editorial Calendar and Publishing Guidelines for upcoming themes and deadlines. If you think of a timely, interesting article, write it and send it to us! Contact us with your story idea or article. We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in guest editing an issue of the Contra Costa Lawyer? Review our guidelines and guest editing responsibilities:
Guest Editor's Guide for Print Editions of the Contra Costa Lawyer
Guest Editor's Guide for Online Editions of the Contra Costa Lawyer