Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
Get in on the news while the news is hot. Recent legislation, statewide court issues, current trends for legal professionals, news on the economy, articles by local judges and lawyers, and much more…
May 2015 (print edition)
view online, browse on screen or download [5 MB]
- Premarital Agreement Season Is Here: Give Your Approach a Tune-up
- Anne Freeman
- Does Your Client Have the Capacity to Get Divorced? - Cindy Frazier Bilsborough
- Is Your Client an Innocent Spouse? - Christina Weed
- Frozen Embryos: When Constitutional Law Trumps Family Law (Frozen Series, Part 2) - Suzanne Boucher
- Divorce and the Closely-held California Business Owner - Erin D. Hollis
- Hopkins' Choice - Justice James Marchiano (Ret.)
- Children, Families & the Law (CFL) Program at JFKU College of Law - Commissioner Josanna Berkow (Ret.)
- Family Law and Your LRIS - Barbara Arsedo
- Law Practice Management Series 2015
- Inside Guest Editor's Column, May 2015 - Suzanne Boucher
- President's Message: Legal Drama - Nick Casper
- SELF-STUDY MCLE: Ethics and Capacity - Carol M. Langford
- Inns of Court: When Elder Abuse Crosses Over - Matthew Talbot
News & Updates:
- Theresa Hurley's Welcome Celebration [photos]
- Call for Board Nominations
- Last Chance to Register for Comedy Night, May 7
Visit www.contracostalawyer.org, our award-winning online magazine. The Contra Costa Lawyer online magazine gives you access to current and past articles, multi-media features, including video interviews and event photos, as well as Self-Study MCLE tests and classified ads.
The Contra Costa Lawyer online magazine is published monthly, six times per year as an online companion to the bi-monthly print magazine, and six times as a stand-alone publication.
Advertise with us! By advertising with the Contra Costa County Bar Association, your message reaches a high-profile, targeted audience of legal professionals in Contra Costa County. The CCCBA reflects the best of the profession, with more than 1,800 active members.
Download our 2015 Advertising Kit to review placement opportunities in print and online and rate sheets. CCCBA Members receive special advertising rates - please download our 2015 CCCBA Member Advertising Kit for details. We have advertising packages for every budget!
Increase your visibility with the Contra Costa Lawyer!
We invite you to take the opportunity to get your articles published. Please review our 2015 Editorial Calendar and Publishing Guidelines for upcoming themes and deadlines. If you think of a timely, interesting article - write it and send it to us! Contact us with your story idea or article - We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in guest-editing an issue of the Contra Costa Lawyer? Review our guidelines and guest-editing responsibilities:
Guest Editor's Guide for Print Editions of the Contra Costa Lawyer
Guest Editor's Guide for Online Editions of the Contra Costa Lawyer