Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine
Get in on the news while the news is hot. Recent legislation, statewide court issues, current trends for legal professionals, news on the economy, articles by local judges and lawyers, and much more…
September 2015 (print edition)
view online or download [5 MB]
- The Future of Dispute Resolution is Here
- S. Lucia Kanter St. Amour
- Upping Our Game: Mindfulness and Meaning in Mediation
- Barbara S. Bryant, Esq.
- Resolution of High Conflict Disputes - Ron Mullin
- Proposed Rule Changes for the Discovery Facilitator Program
- Margaret J. Grover
- Recent Developments in Arbitrator Disclosure - Paul Dubow
- A Mediator's Dilemma: Competing Interests in the Same Room - Malcolm Sher
- The Perfect Mediation - Hon. Richard J. Flier (Ret.)
- Students Learn the Reality of Law in GJELL's Summer Program - Andrew R. Gillin
- Inside: Guest Editor's Column, Sept. 2015 - John Cavin
- President's Message: The Jury Trial - Nick Casper
- Ethics Corner: Secret Settlements - Carol M. Langford
News & Updates:
Visit www.contracostalawyer.org, our award-winning online magazine. The Contra Costa Lawyer online magazine gives you access to current and past articles, multi-media features, including video interviews and event photos, as well as Self-Study MCLE tests and classified ads.
The Contra Costa Lawyer online magazine is published monthly, six times per year as an online companion to the bi-monthly print magazine, and six times as a stand-alone publication.
Advertise with us! By advertising with the Contra Costa County Bar Association, your message reaches a high-profile, targeted audience of legal professionals in Contra Costa County. The CCCBA reflects the best of the profession, with more than 1,800 active members.
Download our 2015 Advertising Kit to review placement opportunities in print and online and rate sheets. CCCBA Members receive special advertising rates - please download our 2015 CCCBA Member Advertising Kit for details. We have advertising packages for every budget!
Increase your visibility with the Contra Costa Lawyer!
We invite you to take the opportunity to get your articles published. Please review our 2015 Editorial Calendar and Publishing Guidelines for upcoming themes and deadlines. If you think of a timely, interesting article - write it and send it to us! Contact us with your story idea or article - We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in guest-editing an issue of the Contra Costa Lawyer? Review our guidelines and guest-editing responsibilities:
Guest Editor's Guide for Print Editions of the Contra Costa Lawyer
Guest Editor's Guide for Online Editions of the Contra Costa Lawyer