How to renew
Please note, there is a modest increase to the CCCBA Dues for 2023. This increase is the first in five years and will ensure that we continue to provide reliable services and programs and remain responsive to the growing and changing needs of our community.
Simply review your current profile and update if necessary. That’s it!
Renew over the phone or by mail
To renew by phone, call our Membership Director, Jennifer Comages, at (925) 370-2543.
At the beginning of November, we will email you a link to your personalized application that you can download and print. Complete it and mail with your payment to us at:
Attn: Jennifer Comages
2300 Clayton Rd., Suite 520
Concord, CA 94520
Questions about renewals?
- Click RENEW ONLINE then enter your email address to access your CCCBA Member profile.
- Enter your password. [Don’t remember your password? Use the “If you have forgotten your password, click here” option. An automated email will send you a temporary link to a page where you can easily reset your new password.]
- Review your current membership profile and update your personal and business information. The items with a red asterisk are required fields.
- Pick your membership category. The “ATTORNEYS – all practicing attorneys above 1 yr.” category will apply to most members. The year you were admitted to practice will appear. Click “CALC.” Renewing members: If you were admitted to practice, in any state, through first five years, your dues are $195.00. If you were admitted to practice, in any state, six years or more, your dues are $250.00.
- If you are not a practicing attorney, one of the other categories will apply. Click on the “Question Mark” icon for descriptions.
- If you are a member of the Lawyer Referral & Information Service or would like to join, confirm your LRIS participation.
- Keep, add or delete section memberships.
- Keep, add or delete practice area entries. Practice Areas are for ATTORNEY MEMBERS ONLY. They appear the online membership directory.
- Make your payment securely online by credit card (AmEx, Discover, MasterCard or VISA) or by mailing us a check. Just follow the simple prompts.
- Members of SUSTAINING FIRMS will not receive a prompt to pay online. A confirmation email will be sent to your firm’s administrator.
- All renewing members will receive a confirmation email with a breakdown of your dues for your records. If you are mailing in a check, submit the email to your accounting department.
- Time-Saving Options. You may add one or both of these options at the payment prompt while you are renewing; or you may login to your profile later and add or change your choice.
- Secure & Convenient Credit Card Storage – When you register for an event, just click and go.
- Automatic Membership Renewal
Thank you for renewing. Your continued membership is appreciated!