2015 MCLE Spectacular
CCCBA's 21st Annual MCLE Spectacular will be held on Friday, November 20, 2015 at the Walnut Creek Marriott.
How to Register
Complete the form and return it to Anne Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 6 to receive special pricing.
- Breakfast Kickoff Speaker: CINDY COHN, Executive Director, Electronic Frontier Foundation, presenting "The Fourth Amendment in the Digital Age"
- Luncheon Speaker: MARK DESAULNIER, U.S. Congressman, 11th District of California, presenting "Congressional Update: Legislation and Societal Impacts"
- Afternoon Plenary Speaker: RICHARD P. CARLTON, Acting Director, Lawyer Assistance Program, State Bar of California, presenting "Coping with the Unique Challenges of Legal Practice"
Thank you to our sponsors of the 2015 MCLE Spectacular:
- Sergio Garcia, Attorney at Law
- Jesse H. Choper, Earl Warren Professor of Public Law, UC Berkeley School of Law
- Dr. Jonathan Canick, Dept. of Psychiatry & Neurology at California Pacific Medical Center, Assistant Clinical Professor at UCSF