2015 MCLE Spectacular
CCCBA's 21st Annual MCLE Spectacular will be held on Friday, November 20, 2015 at the Walnut Creek Marriott.NEW! View Seminar Materials
How to Register
Complete the form and return it to Anne Wolf at email@example.com by November 6 to receive special pricing.
- Breakfast Kickoff Speaker: CINDY COHN, Executive Director, Electronic Frontier Foundation, presenting "The Fourth Amendment in the Digital Age"
- Luncheon Speaker: MARK DESAULNIER, U.S. Congressman, 11th District of California, presenting "Congressional Update: Legislation and Societal Impacts"
- Afternoon Plenary Speaker: RICHARD P. CARLTON, Acting Director, Lawyer Assistance Program, State Bar of California, presenting "Coping with the Unique Challenges of Legal Practice"
Thank you to our sponsors of the 2015 MCLE Spectacular:
Below are the seminar materials in PDF format. Due to their size, some materials may take a while to load.
- Breakfast Kickoff - The Fourth Amendment in the Digital Age
- Luncheon - Congressional Update: Legislation and Societal Impacts
- Afternoon Plenary - Coping with the Unique Challenges of Legal Practice
- Seminar 1 - Last Dance, Last Chance: Using the "Settlement-Mentor" Program to Settle Cases on the Eve of Trial
- Seminar 2 - Perfecting (and Imperfecting) the Record at Trial: Anticipating the Appeal
- Seminar 3 - Slamming the Brakes: Dealing with a Bankruptcy Filing
- Seminar 4 - Premarital Agreements: What to Cover, Uncover, Protect and Provide
- Seminar 5 - How to Open a Law Firm: Tips and Tricks for Solos and Small Firms
- Seminar 6 - Secrets Revealed by Plaintiff's Attorneys, Defense Attorneys and Mediators: Tips on How to Make Mediation Successful
- Seminar 7 - The Sequel: Your Brief as a Best Selling Novel
- Seminar 8 - Restorative Justice and Non-violent Communication: Powerful ADR Models for Settling Conflicts in Law and Life
- Seminar 9 - Two Entrepreneurs Walk Out of a Bar
- Seminar 10 - Elder Law: Civil vs. Probate ... Deciding the Proper Forum
- Seminar 11 - A Judge's Perspective on What Convinces Juries and Judges in Employment Cases
- Seminar 12 - Hashing Out the Details: Taxes, Real Estate and Cannabis in California
- Sergio Garcia, Attorney at Law
- Jesse H. Choper, Earl Warren Professor of Public Law, UC Berkeley School of Law
- Dr. Jonathan Canick, Dept. of Psychiatry & Neurology at California Pacific Medical Center, Assistant Clinical Professor at UCSF