2016 MCLE Spectacular!
This year will be CCCBA's 22nd Annual MCLE Spectacular. We look forward to seeing you on Friday, November 18th at the Walnut Creek Marriott.
There are a lot of exciting programs this year. The Kick-Off Breakfast speaker will be Assemblyperson Catharine Baker R-San Ramon. She will be followed by a choice of 7 exciting morning sessions and an incredible Luncheon Keynote Speaker (confirmation pending). The afternoon will also offer a choice of 7 enticing sessions and then Patricia Gillette, of San Francisco's Orrick, will bring the day to an amazing finale at our Plenary Session when she tells us all about Law Firms and Millennials.
Save the Date for a full day of MCLE credits! Registration information will be available in September.
2015 MCLE Spectacular
Thank you for attending CCCBA's 21st Annual MCLE Spectacular, held on Friday, November 20, 2015 at the Walnut Creek Marriott.NEW! View videos of the 2015 Breakfast, Luncheon and Afternoon Plenary speakers.
- Breakfast Kickoff Speaker: CINDY COHN, Executive Director, Electronic Frontier Foundation, presenting "The Fourth Amendment in the Digital Age"
- Luncheon Speaker: MARK DESAULNIER, U.S. Congressman, 11th District of California, presenting "Congressional Update: Legislation and Societal Impacts"
- Afternoon Plenary Speaker: RICHARD P. CARLTON, Acting Director, Lawyer Assistance Program, State Bar of California, presenting "Coping with the Unique Challenges of Legal Practice"
Thank you to our sponsors of the 2015 MCLE Spectacular:
- Breakfast Speaker: Cindy Cohn, Executive Director, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Luncheon Speaker: Mark DeSaulnier, U.S. Congressman, 11th District of California
- Afternoon Plenary Speaker: Richard P. Carlton, Acting Director, Lawyer Assistance Program, State Bar of California