2016 MCLE Spectacular
This year will be CCCBA's 22nd Annual MCLE Spectacular. We look forward to seeing you on Friday, November 18th at the Walnut Creek Marriott.
Registration for this full-day event is available now. Take advantage of Early Bird pricing now until October 31, 2016!
|Download the 6 page brochure.||Download the fill-in registration form.*Note: You will need to print and mail, email or fax form to Awolf@cccba.org or 925.686.9867.|
- Breakfast Kickoff Speaker: CATHARINE B. BAKER, California Assemblyperson, 16th Assembly District
- Luncheon Speaker: DRUCILLA S. RAMEY, Dean Emerita and Professor of Law at Golden Gate University
- Afternoon Plenary Speaker: PATRICIA K. GILLETTE, Special Counsel, Employment Law & Litigation, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
Thank you to the sponsors of the 2016 MCLE Spectacular:
2015 MCLE Spectacular
CCCBA's 21st Annual MCLE Spectacular was held on Friday, November 20, 2015 at the Walnut Creek Marriott.
- Breakfast Speaker: Cindy Cohn, Executive Director, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Luncheon Speaker: Mark DeSaulnier, U.S. Congressman, 11th District of California
- Afternoon Plenary Speaker: Richard P. Carlton, Acting Director, Lawyer Assistance Program, State Bar of California