2016 MCLE Spectacular
Thank you to everyone who participated in CCCBA's 22nd Annual MCLE Spectacular on Friday, November 18th at the Walnut Creek Marriott.
- Breakfast Kickoff Speaker: CATHARINE B. BAKER, California Assemblyperson, 16th Assembly District
- Luncheon Speaker: DRUCILLA S. RAMEY, Dean Emerita and Professor of Law at Golden Gate University
- Afternoon Plenary Speaker: PATRICIA K. GILLETTE, JAMS Neutral
Thank you to the sponsors of the 2016 MCLE Spectacular:
Below are the seminar materials in PDF format. Due to their size, some materials make take a while to load.
Breakfast Kickoff - Lawyers In Public Service: What Are They Good For?
Luncheon Keynote - Discrimination in the Profession: Its Legal, Ethical and Economic Impact and Potential for Change
Afternoon Plenary - Working with Millennials
Seminar 1 - Tips and Tricks for Solos and Small Firms
Seminar 3 - Arbitrating Employment Disputes (Registration is closed)
Seminar 4 - Ethics in Advocacy: Attorneys Behaving Badly
Seminar 5 - Real Estate Litigation 101 (Registration is closed)
Seminar 6 - Fighting Financial Elder Abuse
Seminar 7 - When Divorce Involves Business Entities
Seminar 8 - The Unveiled Truths About Implicit Bias
Seminar 9 - My Spouse and I Want to Make an Agreement
Seminar 10 - The United States Supreme Court Review
Seminar 11 - Mindfulness for Effective and Ethical Lawyering (Registration is closed)
Seminar 12 - The Effect of a Bankruptcy Filing on Litigation
Seminar 13 - The New Federal Trade Secrets Act
Seminar 14 - Two Entrepreneurs Walk into a Bar
2015 MCLE Spectacular
CCCBA's 21st Annual MCLE Spectacular was held on Friday, November 20, 2015 at the Walnut Creek Marriott.
- Breakfast Speaker: Cindy Cohn, Executive Director, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Luncheon Speaker: Mark DeSaulnier, U.S. Congressman, 11th District of California
- Afternoon Plenary Speaker: Richard P. Carlton, Acting Director, Lawyer Assistance Program, State Bar of California