Free Legal Workshops
We are committed to providing you with valuable information and services to help you understand our legal system, which is often confusing for many of us!
There are free workshops here in the Bay Area that cover a variety of legal topics. Most of these topics cover legal issues that effect many of us at one time or another.
Knowledge is power. Attend a free workshop. Follow the links for complete workshop information.
- Bankruptcy Workshop
- Civil Litigation Pro Per Clinic
- Conservatorship Workshop
- Domestic Violence Restraining Order Clinic
- Debtors' Rights Clinic - Bay Area Legal Aid run in conjunction with United Way Bay Area SparkPoint Centers.
For Contra Costa residents who have been sued on a debt or are facing garnishment or levy for a judgment.
Held in West Contra Costa County on the first Friday of each month.(English and Spanish) RSVP (510) 779-3200
Held in East Contra Costa County on the third Friday of each month.(English and Spanish) RSVP (925) 252-2300
- Family Law Workshops
- Family Law Facilitator’s Office Self-Help Workshops
- Guardianship Workshops
- Immigration Law Workshop
- Lawyers in the Library
- Powers of Attorney & Advance Health Care Directives Workshop
- Senior Self-Help Clinic
- Small Claims Court Lecture
- Tenant’s Rights Clinic
- Wills & Trusts Workshop
- Workers' Rights Clinics Legal Aid Society-Employment Law Center
- General Information & Tips