Free Legal Workshops
We are committed to providing you with valuable information and services to help you understand our legal system, which is often confusing for many of us!
There are free workshops here in the Bay Area that cover a variety of legal topics. Most of these topics cover legal issues that effect many of us at one time or another.
Knowledge is power. Attend a free workshop.
- Bankruptcy Workshop
- Civil Litigation Pro Per Clinic
- Conservatorship Workshop
- Domestic Violence Restraining Order Clinic
- Debtors' Rights Clinic
- East County - Bay Point Dates & Location/June-Dec 2013
- West County - Richmond Dates & Location/June-Dec 2013
- East County - Bay Point Dates & Location/Jan-June 2014 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- West County - Richmond Dates & Location/Jan-June 2014 12 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Family Law Workshops
- Family Law Facilitator’s Office Self-Help Workshops
- Guardianship Workshops
- Immigration Law Workshop
- Lawyers in the Library
- Powers of Attorney & Advance Health Care Directives Workshop
- Senior Self-Help Clinic
- Small Claims Court Lecture
- Tenant’s Rights Clinic
- Wills & Trusts Workshop
- Workers' Rights Clinics Legal Aid Society-Employment Law Center
- General Information & Tips