This free workshop is sponsored by The Family Law Facilitator’s Office in the Richmond Courthouse and is designed to help you:
- Get started with your guardianship form
- Get your guardianship questions answered
- Held every Thursday from 3:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- See the calendar entry for more information and the address.
Probate Facilitator Guardianship Workshops
The Probate Facilitator of Superior Court of California County of Contra Costa conducts the following workshops. The dates and times vary and you must sign up in order to attend. Space is limited. Please click on the title of the workshop you are interested in for complete information about how to sign up, times and place, and what to bring with you. Note: These programs are not included on the CCCBA calendar.
- Guardianship Process Workshop - Before Filing
How to do a Guardianship in Contra Costa County
- Guardianship Corrections Workshop - After Filing or Court Hearing
How to correct problems with your case (found in the Tentative Ruling the court made at the last hearing).
- Guardianship Termination - Visitation Workshop
How to ask the court to end a Guardianship and/or visitation.
Corte de Pittsburg - Taller gratis: Casos de tutela (GUARDIÁN)
Cada 4th jueves del mes
Asientos limitados para inscribirse escriba por correo electrónico o llame
Teléfono: 925-957-5784 Deje mensaje, se le regresará su llamada