The Judicial Mentoring Program’s goals are…
- To promote diversity on the bench to reflect our community
- To facilitate attorneys with diverse backgrounds in pursuing a judicial appointment
- To increase the diversity of the judicial applicant pool
- Be active or retired judges who have agreed to mentor one or more attorneys for a period of 12 months.
- Be a current CCCBA member
- Have at least 5 years experience as a licensed attorney
- Be considering applying for a judgeship in the future
It’s also helpful if our mentees have…
- A demonstrated commitment to our community evidenced by civic activities
- A commitment to public service
For more information on the Judicial Mentoring Program, download our handbook.