The 29th Annual MCLE Spectacular
Save the date: Friday, November 3, 2023
We will be at a new location this year – the Concord Hilton. We can’t wait to see you!
Join us for:
3 keynotes (breakfast, lunch and plenary)
- There Ought to be a Rule Against That, Right? A Look at Ethics and the U.S. Supreme Court
The Honorable Peter Siggins (Ret.)
- Behind The Judicial Curtain and In the Robing Room
The Honorable Tani Cantil-Sakauye (Ret.)
- Lose the Mask! Put on a Cape! Eradicating Implicit Bias
Breakout programs include:
- A DUI Wet Lab
- Artificial Intelligence
- How to Retire & Close your Practice
- A Housing Land-Use Update
- Expert Mediation Tips
- Recent California Cases on Evidence
- Court Appointed Counsel, Guardians ad Litem and Court Investigators in Probate Court
- Dealing with Business Entities after Death
- And more!
Lots of networking time
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities?
Please contact Anne Wolf, at firstname.lastname@example.org.