Once you’ve read the LRIS rules (click here), follow these four easy steps to join:
- Fill out our agreement (click here).
- Complete the application (click here) along with categories of cases that you would like to join.
USE ADOBE FREE FILL-IN PDF APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS (click here)
- If you choose to enroll in experience panels, provide the additional information that’s required. You’ll be able to identify the experience panels that require more information by reviewing the application linked in step 2 or visiting the Experience Panel Applications & Descriptions page (click here).
- Pay the $100 annual membership fee for CCCBA members or the $450 fee for non-members, which is due when you first apply and on January 1st of each successive year.
NEW!LRIS Panelist Incentive: Our Lawyer Referral and Information Service program is in DIRE need of panelists. Our LRIS program is one of the best in the nation and that is due to the ability to effectively screen and connect potential clients with attorneys. We take over 9,000 calls each year and connect over 4,000 clients with qualified attorneys. While we have a stellar group of panelists, calls to our lines have increased and we need YOU to help us make those connections – especially in the areas of: Consumer, Tenant (especially Evictions), Moderate Means Family Law, Elder Financial Abuse, and Debt Collection.
As an incentive, if you join the panel as a NEW member, the LRIS Panel membership fee of $100 will be waived for 2024. If you are an existing LRIS member and you refer an attorney who then becomes a panelist, your membership will be refunded. Thank you in advance for helping us grow this already excellent program!
- How do I participate in the 24/7 ONLINE SELF-REFERRAL Program (click here)?
There are two ways to pay:
Mail your documents along with a check payable to “CCCBA” to:
LRIS and Moderate Means Programs Director
2300 Clayton Road, Suite 520
Concord, CA 94520