PRO BONO EXPO
How You Can Help Our Community:
Pro Bono in Contra Costa
Are you interested in pro bono opportunities in Contra Costa County, but don’t know what is available?
Join us for the Pro Bono Expo on November 3, 2016, from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm at Civic Park Community Center, 1375 Civic Drive, Walnut Creek.
We’ll provide appetizers, drinks and most importantly—the non-profits who need your assistance!
You’ll have the chance to speak to legal service providers from a host of local agencies and find out how you can help Contra Costa residents in need. Participating agencies include:
- Bay Area Legal Aid
- Family Justice Center
- Contra Costa County Law Library
- Congress of Neutrals
- Social Justice Collaborative
- Contra Costa Senior Legal Services
- Contra Costa County Superior Court – Temp Judge & Discovery Facilitator Programs
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA), Contra Costa
- CCCBA’s Legal Workshops
To register or for more information, please contact Anne K. Wolf at at (925) 370-2540 or [email protected]