Only a Few Weeks Left to Renew Your Membership
Renew today so you don’t lose your CCCBA member benefits!
After February 29, anyone who has not renewed their membership will be moved to non-member status, removed from section rosters and will lose other member benefits including discounted MCLEs and inclusion in our Membership Directory.
Three easy ways to renew your membership:
- Renew online today. Simply review your current profile and update if necessary.
- Renew over the phone. Call our Membership Coordinator, Jenny Comages, at (925) 370-2543.
- Renew by mail. Printed statements were mailed the last week of January. Fill out the statement and return with your payment to:
Attn: Jennifer Comages
2300 Clayton Rd., Suite 520
Concord, CA 94520
- Membership Dues and Sections Fees
- Detailed Instructions on How to Renew Online
- Communication Preferences
- Join/Rejoin the Lawyer Referral & Information Service (LRIS)
- Directory Photo Shoot Schedule
- Restricted Access Court Security Cards
Thank you for your continued membership!