Call for Board Nominations 2019
You can be a leader within our legal community as a Director on the Contra Costa County Bar Association Board.
CCCBA Board of Directors 2019
Standing from left to right: Cary McReynolds, James Wu (President) Nicole Mills (Secretary), Qiana Washington, Summer Selleck, Dorian Peters, Michael Pierson, Craig Nevin
Seated from left to right:
David Marchiano, Nick Casper (Past President), David Erb, David Pearson, Mika Domingo (Treasurer), Rachael Zeiph
Missing from photo: Gina Boer, Oliver Greenwood (President Elect), Ericka McKenna
The Board seeks candidates who agree to meet the following expectations:
• To possess or acquire a basic understanding of the Contra Costa County Bar Association (CCCBA) and its activities.
• To commit to the mission and values of the Association.
• To represent the CCCBA in a manner consistent with Board decisions.
• To prepare for and regularly attend monthly Board meetings.
• To attend additional meetings and bar-sponsored events as needed.
• To participate on at least one committee or task force.
• To participate in the annual Board Orientation and Training program.
Directors are selected for their experience and personal attributes. Active participation on a CCCBA committee or section leadership is a plus.
To be eligible, nominees must be active attorney members of the Association. Any attorney member of the Association may self-nominate by June 1, 2019, for consideration by the Directors’ Nominating Committee.
If you are interested in serving on the 2020 Board of Directors please submit your written nomination (statement of interest, resume and 3-4 written references) to:
Theresa Hurley, Executive Director
2300 Clayton Rd., Ste. 520, Concord, CA 94520
firstname.lastname@example.org | (925) 686-9867 (fax)
Deadline for submitting nominations is June 1, 2019.