Call for Board Nominations 2017
You can be a leader within our legal community as a Director on the Contra Costa County Bar Association Board.
The Board seeks candidates who agree to meet the following expectations:
- To possess or acquire a basic understanding of the Contra Costa County Bar Association (CCCBA) and its activities.
- To commit to the mission and values of the Association.
- To represent the CCCBA in a manner consistent with Board decisions.
- To prepare for and regularly attend monthly Board meetings.
- To attend additional meetings and bar-sponsored events as needed.
- To participate on at least one committee or task force.
- To participate in the annual Board Orientation and Training program.
Directors are selected for their experience and personal attributes. Active participation on a CCCBA committee or section leadership is a plus.
To be eligible, nominees must be active attorney members of the Association. Any attorney member of the Association may self-nominate by June 1, 2017, for consideration by the Directors’ Nominating Committee.
If you are interested in serving on the 2018 Board of Directors please submit your written nomination (including statement of interest, resume and 3-4 references) to:
Theresa Hurley, Executive Director, CCCBA, 2300 Clayton Rd., Ste. 520, Concord, CA 94520
[email protected] | fax (925) 686-9867
Deadline for submitting nominations is June 1, 2017.
Please contact Theresa Hurley at (925) 370-2548 with any questions.