Call for Board Nominations
You can be a leader within our legal community as a Director on the Contra Costa County Bar Association Board.
The Board seeks candidates who agree to meet the following expectations:
- To possess or acquire a basic understanding of the Contra Costa County Bar Association (CCCBA) and its activities.
- To commit to the mission and values of the Association.
- To represent the CCCBA in a manner consistent with Board decisions.
- To prepare for and regularly attend monthly Board meetings.
- To attend additional meetings and bar-sponsored events as needed.
- To participate on at least one committee or task force.
- To participate in the annual Board Orientation and Training program.
Directors are selected for their experience and personal attributes. Active participation on a CCCBA committee or section leadership is a plus.
Nomination Process: To be eligible, nominees must be active attorney members of the Association. Any attorney member of the Association may self-nominate by June 30, 2016, for consideration by the Directors’ Nominating Committee at the regular October Board meeting, for approval by the Board. The Board may accept or reject any or all of the Committee’s nominations. The Board’s decision on the candidates for election as Directors may be supplemented by additional nominations made in writing by any member and seconded by four members of the Association, with the concurrence of the nominee, by September 30, 2016.
If you are interested in serving on the 2017 Board of Directors, please submit your written nomination to:
Theresa Hurley, Executive Director
2300 Clayton Rd., Ste. 520, Concord, CA 94520
[email protected] | (925) 370-2548