Board Nominations for 2022 – Deadline Extended to July 30, 2021
Top 3 Reasons You Should Consider Joining the CCCBA Board of Directors
- 3 To Support the Goals and Mission of the CCCBA
- 2 To Support the Initiatives that Resonate with You
- 1 To Build Connections and Expand Your Network
CCCBA attorney members in good standing are eligible to join the Board of Directors. The Board seeks candidates who agree to meet the following expectations:
• To possess or acquire a basic understanding of the Contra Costa County Bar Association (CCCBA) and its activities.
• To commit to the mission and values of the Association.
• To represent the CCCBA in a manner consistent with Board decisions.
• To prepare for and regularly attend monthly Board meetings.
• To attend additional meetings and bar-sponsored events as needed
• To participate on at least one committee or task force.
• To participate in the annual Board Orientation and Training program.
Directors are selected for their experience and personal attributes. Active participation on a CCCBA committee or section leadership is a plus.
To be eligible, nominees must be active attorney members of the CCCBA. Any attorney member of the CCCBA may self-nominate by July 30, 2021, for consideration by the Nominations Committee.
If you are interested in serving on the 2022 Board of Directors please submit the following:
- Your written nomination including statement of interest
- Your resume
- 3-4 written references
Theresa Hurley, Executive Director, CCCBA,
2300 Clayton Rd., Ste. 520, Concord, CA 94520
Deadline for submitting nominations is July 30, 2021.