Board Nominations are OPEN
As a CCCBA member in good standing, you are eligible to join the Board of Directors. The Board seeks candidates who agree to meet the following expectations:
• To possess or acquire a basic understanding of the Contra Costa County Bar Association (CCCBA) and its activities.
• To commit to the mission and values of the Association.
• To represent the CCCBA in a manner consistent with Board decisions.
• To prepare for and regularly attend monthly Board meetings.
• To attend additional meetings and bar-sponsored events as needed
• To participate on at least one committee or task force.
• To participate in the annual Board Orientation and Training program.
Directors are selected for their experience and personal attributes. Active participation on a CCCBA committee or section leadership is a plus.
To be eligible, nominees must be active attorney members of the Association. Any attorney member of the Association may self-nominate by June 1, 2018, for consideration by the Directors’ Nominating Committee.
If you are interested in serving on the 2019 Board of Directors please submit your written nomination (including statement of interest, resume and 3-4 written references) to:
Theresa Hurley, Executive Director, CCCBA, 2300 Clayton Rd., Ste. 520, Concord, CA 94520 | firstname.lastname@example.org | fax (925) 686-9867