2017 Cuba Cultural & MCLE Trip
Our private journey (space is limited) includes the following:
- Thought provoking lectures by renowned intellectuals, scholars and legal experts.
NOTE: Many of our lectures will qualify for MCLE credit
- Private performances and reception by prominent dance companies and musicians
- Exploration of the fascinating neighborhoods of Havana in the company of an architect and historian
- Day trip to the stunning Viñales Valley known for the finest tobacco produced in the world
Trip Dates for this unique visit are Saturday February 18 through Friday February 24, 2017
* Please note that the quoted trip cost does not include airfare to/from Cuba. New commercial airfare routes into Havana from the West Coast will be announced soon. We anticipate fares being around $700 round trip and attendees may be eligible to use frequent flier miles as commercial airlines in the United States are awarded new direct routes to Cuba. Information about flights will be sent to you as soon as it is available.
Please contact Dani Perez (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any programming requests or substantive areas of law you may be interested in exploring further during our visit to Cuba. The program can be adapted to the interests of those participating in this exclusive journey.
We will ask for a deposit to hold your place(s), to be received by October 21, 2016. For general information and frequently asked questions, please go to www.cubaculturaltravel.com.
I hope that you will be able to join us on this fantastic trip!
Theresa Hurley, Executive Director, CCCBA