Find the tools you need for your practice and resources to build your career, as well as networking opportunities and pro bono programs for all levels of experience.
News & Announcements
- Photos from Lisa Reep's Retirement Party are available on our Facebook page.
- The September "Employment Law" edition of the Contra Costa Lawyer magazine is available at http://cclawyer.cccba.org/
- Photos from the Barristers Bowling Night are available on our Facebook page.
- Photos from the All Sections' Summer Mixer are available on our Facebook page.
- ATTENTION! CCCBA 2015 MEMBERSHIP DRIVE BEGINS NOVEMBER 3rd!
Dateline October 1, 2014: If you want to join the bar association as a NEW MEMBER, or if you are a FORMER MEMBER who after an absence wants to renew, we have a deal for you! If you WAIT to join or renew on November 3rd then your 2015 dues will cover your membership for the remainder of this year and all of 2015. If you join or renew before November 3rd, you will only be covered through the remainder of this year and will need to renew January 1st for your 2015 membership. If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Coordinator, Jenny Comages at (925) 370-2543.
- Build Your Practice: Join the Bar, engage in pro bono work, find paying opportunities, volunteer in your community, and more.
- Renew Your Membership: Former CCCBA Members, please contact Jenny Comages at (925) 370-2543 to reactivate your membership.
- Job Board
Check out our Job Board, powered by Job Target, where you can post your resume for free and take advantage of member-only pricing for job postings.
- Bar Sections: Find out which sections are making things happen, and check out the events.
- Lawyer Referral Network: Join our LRIS program. Gain exposure and increase your clientele.
- Assistance & Services: Get support for a client fee dispute, check out Judicial Profiles, get a court access ID card, review our experts list, and more.
- Contra Costa Lawyer Online - Our online companion magazine. Read the current magazine edition, news & updates, MCLE Self-Study articles, and more...
- Be Social: Join the CCCBA on