Renew Your Membership With CCCBA
DATELINE:December 1, 2015:
Note: If you are a former member, who, after an absence wants to renew, please call (925) 370-2543 to reactivate your membership profile.
Your membership helped us accomplish so much last year! In collaboration with our 18 sections, we offered more than 100 MCLE events, along with numerous networking mixers and social events. With your help, we offered unmatched support to our community with hundreds of free legal workshops and generous donations through our annual Food From the Bar competition and Bar Fund Gala.
We are proud of what we have been able to do and we could not have done it without you. Thank you for your continued membership!
Three easy ways to renew your membership:
- Renew online today. Simply review your current profile and update if necessary.
- Renew over the phone. Call our Membership Coordinator at (925) 370-2543.
- Renew by mail. Printed statements will be mailed the first week of December. Fill out the statement and return with your payment to:
Attn: Jennifer Comages
2300 Clayton Rd., Suite 520
Concord, CA 94520
NOTE: If you have been a member of the CCCBA in the past and wish to REJOIN, please contact Jennifer Comages at (925) 370-2543 or .
- Membership Dues and Sections Fees
- Detailed Instructions on How to Renew Online
- Join/Rejoin the Lawyer Referral & Information Service (LRIS)
- Directory Photo Shoot Schedule, January 2016
- Restricted Access Court Security Cards
- Communication Preferences
Online Member Profile Assistance
- How to Access Your CCCBA Member Profile
- "Help! I Don't Remember My Profile Password" Instructions
- How to Upload the Perfect-sized Profile BIO Picture Instructions
- Questions? Contact Jennifer Comages at (925) 370-2543 or email
A Note on Sustaining Law Firms
CCCBA maintains a list of Sustaining Law Firms that support us by maintaining a 100% membership in CCCBA by their attorneys.
Sustaining Law Firms: Get a list of our current sustaining law firms and read about how we recognize each of them.
To apply for recognition as a Sustaining Law Firm, send an email to our Membership Coordinator that includes a complete list of your attorneys. Please confirm that all of your attorneys are members and/or have applied for membership.
Phone: (925) 370-2543
We will verify your information and send you a confirming email or letter.
We appreciate the support we receive from all of our members and our Sustaining Law Firms, and we thank you in advance for joining or renewing.
Your generous commitment helps CCCBA to continue to provide valuable services to our members and to the community.