Assistance & Services
We support our lawyers when they need assistance with a client dispute, a substance abuse problem, a work/life issue, or if they are simply looking for services to help them get the job done.
- Client Relations
If you are having a communication problem with your client, we can help.
- Are You Having a Fee Dispute?
If you are having a fee dispute with a client, participate in our Fee Arbitration and Mediation Program.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Directory
Comprised of neutral parties, private mediators, arbitrators, referees, and Special Masters.
- Directory of Attorney Services
Comprised of companies providing specific services to lawyers.
- Member Only Benefits
Special discounts for members.
- Experts Directory
Comprised of experts providing specific services to lawyers.
- Judicial Officers & Profiles
Details on Contra Costa Superior Court bench officers, including judicial profiles and contact info.
- Contra Costa Superior Court Local Rules
Current court rules that affect how you handle your cases.
- Court Access ID Cards, Notary Services & Conference Room Rental
- Closing a Law Practice
CCCBA Law Office Transition Program; State Bar of California Attorney Surrogacy Program, and other helpful information about winding up a firm or sole practice.
- Popular Free Legal Resources
- Other Bay Area Assistance Programs
Find drug rehabilitation assistance, senior care help, and more assistance from other valuable programs throughout the Bay Area.