Sustaining Law Firms
We gratefully acknowledge our sustaining law firms for their continued membership support.
Become a sustaining law firm and join the list below!
- Archer Norris
- Miller Starr Regalia
- McNamara, Ney, Beatty, Slattery, Borges & Ambacher, LLP
- Bowles & Verna, LLP
- Clapp Moroney Bellagamba Vucinich Beeman Scheley
- Greenan Peffer Sallender & Lally, LLP
- Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Barr & Young Attorneys
- Bramson, Plutzik, Mahler & Birkhaeuser, LLP
- Brown, Gee & Wenger, LLP
- Buchman Provine Brothers Smith, LLP
- Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook
- Craddick, Candland & Conti
- Doyle Quane Family Law Group
- Edrington, Schirmer & Murphy
- Ferber Law, APC
- Gagen, McCoy, McMahon, Koss, Markowitz & Raines
- Galloway, Lucchese, Everson & Picchi
- Gillin, Jacobson, Ellis, Larsen & Lucey
- Hartog Baer & Hand, APC
- Livingston Law Firm
- Whiting, Fallon, Ross & Abel, LLP
Qualifications & Forms of Recognition
Every law firm with five or more Contra Costa based attorneys that maintains a current CCCBA membership for all attorneys practicing under the same firm name is qualified.
CCCBA recognizes our sustaining law firms in the following ways:
- Inclusion on our website, in the Contra Costa Lawyer magazine, and in the CCCBA Membership Directory
- Displays at the CCCBA office in Concord and at all CCCBA sponsored events