Find the tools you need for your practice and resources to build your career, as well as networking opportunities and pro bono programs for all levels of experience.
- Quick Links: Upcoming Events | Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine | Member Directory
- Build Your Practice: Join the Bar | Pro bono & volunteer work | Paying opportunities and more
- Bar Sections: Find out what's happening | Check out section events
- Assistance & Services: Support for client fee disputes | Judicial Profiles | Member-Only Benefits | Experts listings and more
- MCLE: Events | Self-Study | MCLE Spectacular
- Lawyer Referral Network: Join our LRIS program | Gain exposure, increase clientele
- Job Board: Post your resume for free | Member-only pricing for job postings
News & Announcements
- 2017-2018 Richard E. Arnason Court Scholarship Program Application is now available! If you are Contra Costa County resident with a criminal or juvenile court conviction in any jurisdiction, you may be eligible for the Richard E. Arnason Court Scholarship. Follow the link for complete program information. Important Notice: You may only mail your applications starting April 1 of the current year (not before). Any application received after April 30 cannot be accepted.
- CCCBA Happy Hour in Martinez on April 20
- Cuba MCLE trip photos are posted here>>
- The CCCBA Board voted to award this year's Bar Fund Benefit proceeds to the Social Justice Collaborative.
- Download CCCBA's mobile app!
- Be Social: Join the CCCBA on
- Judge Pro Tem Training with Judge Sugiyama
March 28, 2017 | 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
MCLE: 2.5 hr
- Bowling with the Barristers!
March 31, 2017 | 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Law School Survival Skills: Stress Management
April 4, 2017 | 5:15 pm – 6:45 pm
- See full calendar