Find the tools you need for your practice and resources to build your career, as well as networking opportunities and pro bono programs for all levels of experience.
- Quick Links: Upcoming Events | Contra Costa Lawyer Magazine | Member Directory
- Build Your Practice: Join the Bar | Pro bono & volunteer work | Paying opportunities and more
- Bar Sections: Find out what's happening | Check out section events
- Assistance & Services: Support for client fee disputes | Judicial Profiles | Member-Only Benefits | Experts listings and more
- MCLE: Events | Self-Study | MCLE Spectacular
- Lawyer Referral Network: Join our LRIS program | Gain exposure, increase clientele
- Job Board: Post your resume for free | Member-only pricing for job postings
News & Announcements
- Applications must be received between April 1-30
If you are Contra Costa County resident with a criminal or juvenile court conviction in any jurisdiction, you may be eligible. You must be out of custody as of March 31st of the current year and not in a residential treatment program or on electronic home detention.